10.6.12

LACE IN BLACK

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Theyskens Theory pants, Tara Jarmon lace jacket, Céline tote bag, Meko Gallery rings


That jacket was love at first sight, one of those you keep in your closet as a precious treasure despite you wear it really occasionaly... but that's what treasures are about, right?
Nothing to say about most comfy ever Theyskens Theory pants and my sweet babe, Céline!

I've had an awesome weekend, doing nothing and enjoying everything!
Hope yours was great too

Join me
Join me
Join me

5 comments:

Nora said...

ooohhh its precious indeed, there's something classic about the lace details and i really love the scalloped closure! Lace on lace really work this time, and I'm loving your hair!


Nora
Nora Finds

just me said...

wow it's amazing!
ExCurlyThoughts
FACEBOOK
BlogLovin

Nacho Uve said...

Beautiful look! ;)

V

Bor said...

Qué genial!! Me ha encantado!!

Un beso

Isquisofrenia said...

oh lace on lace, se ve fabuloso





ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder.
Photobucket