21.6.12

INDOORS WONDERS

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

For the last months I've been kind of obssesed on indoor plants. Even we have a wondefull terrace full of plants, I love the way they look inside, as a greenery oasis that makes you feel so good. At the moment there are only two indoors, but we are working on it. I'll post some photos as soon as the oasis is ready to be shown
More daily stuff on my fcb page!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

indoor plants are the best.. it's like an instant energy boost.. I don't know but they give me comfort while working at home...
awesome photos!

Clara Turbay said...

i like so much what you always post!

Render Sublime said...

I want my OWN apartment so I can decorate my window sill the way I want!!!!

http://rendersublime.blogspot.com.au/

Isquisofrenia said...

looks like heaven i wanna live there





ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder.
Photobucket