26.8.12

COPENHAGEN I'M IN LOVE


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hello loves! How is your summer? I've just came back from Copenhagen. Oh god! I'm soo in love with this city! People, lifestyle... everything seems to flow perfectly. You can feel happiness, kindness and respect all around. People are very environmentally conscious, everyone rides bikes, many with grocery bags or small children in tow... It's all full of young people and babies! loads of blond yummy babies on those chic and fabulous box- bikes! I'll live there one day!

I'm wearing Eryn Brinié shirt and American Apparel neon dress.
Take a look at The Goorgeous Market to buy my closet and much more! :-)

No comments:





ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder.
Photobucket