13.7.12

080 BCN FASHION SS 2013

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(Gori images via)

I've just been to the tenth edition of 080 Barcelona fashion show. This time was at Palau de Pedralbes, a fabulous place for a fashion show, I mean it.
Here some images of my favourites lines for this SS 2013 edition. Justicia Ruano, which I love the volumes, the delicate falls, and the subtile transparency bringing elegance in a soft way.
And Gori de Palma, a genious on the use of transparencies, lace and lingerie resources. Subtlety and delicacy at its best. I think any piece of Gori collection will be on my christmas wishlist :)

It's friday loves! Wish y'all a goorgeous weekend


No comments:





ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder.
Photobucket